we are leaving in a few weeks for Barcelona, Girona, Andora,Monaco,Cannes. We will have about 4 days each in Barcelona and Girona. We will have only 2 days in Andora and 2 days in Cannes/Monaco. We have lodging for Barcelona and Girona only. Where else should we stay? What do you not want to do or make sure we don't miss? Food/Dining recommendations for all of the above too please. Thanks for your help! Liz
help please with places to stay and things to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Camino de Santiago
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Arles as a base?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Maratea
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 9 France in 2003
- 10 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 13 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 22 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 23 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 24 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 25 South of Switzerland