we are leaving in a few weeks for Barcelona, Girona, Andora,Monaco,Cannes. We will have about 4 days each in Barcelona and Girona. We will have only 2 days in Andora and 2 days in Cannes/Monaco. We have lodging for Barcelona and Girona only. Where else should we stay? What do you not want to do or make sure we don't miss? Food/Dining recommendations for all of the above too please. Thanks for your help! Liz
help please with places to stay and things to see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Dublin Tour Companies
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 Oktoberfest reservations
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 11 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 12 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids