This is my first time posting on this forum. Hoping you might be able to help me with some suggestions/recommendations for our European trip. I'm travelling with my young family (baby is 1 year old) and we are looking to travel from Genoa to Barcelona. We have about 3.5 weeks allocated from mid Nov to early Dec 2015.
- Is it easy to travel by train in these parts?
- Any suggestions for stops on the way?
- is this enough time?
- any websites you could recommend? We are hoping to book as much as possible in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating Indian In London
- 2 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 3 cheap food in london
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 11 K-Day
- 12 ATM at airport
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Spain in December
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September
Help please, travel with young family from Italy to Spain.