This is my first time posting on this forum. Hoping you might be able to help me with some suggestions/recommendations for our European trip. I'm travelling with my young family (baby is 1 year old) and we are looking to travel from Genoa to Barcelona. We have about 3.5 weeks allocated from mid Nov to early Dec 2015.
- Is it easy to travel by train in these parts?
- Any suggestions for stops on the way?
- is this enough time?
- any websites you could recommend? We are hoping to book as much as possible in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 5 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Azores in February
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 Trains in Alps and UK
- 10 Scotland Trip
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Lisbon trip report
- 14 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 23 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Planning a European Trip
Help please, travel with young family from Italy to Spain.