Will be arriving in Frankfurt Airport from San Francisco and then taking a day train to Prague.
Can someone help with the following:
- what airport designation do I need to use on the bahn.de site
- I've heard there's a way to forego the bus connection....is that possible?
-How much time is needed to collect bags, go through customs, etc. and catch the train?
As always, I appreciate this forum so much and thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노➔ 【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】 ➔【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 3 세븐카지노❅＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼❅【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 아시아카지노＼✤＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼슈퍼카지노
- 5 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages