Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 2 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 3 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 What about Basque Country?
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 13 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Sardinia for young travellers
- 19 currency
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 22 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 23 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 24 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 25 European Championship
Hi All --