Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 2 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 8 Days in Spain
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 12 Scenic cruise advice
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 Italy Car Scam
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 22 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Iceland early december visit
- 25 Paris to Italy
Hi All --