Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
HELP, Please -- South Wales/ SW England
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 St Christophers Paris
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 7 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 8 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 9 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 10 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 15 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 16 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 17 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 22 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 23 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 24 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 25 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids