Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 3 4 days in switzerland
- 4 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 5 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 Munich
- 9 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 10 First time in France
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 18 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 19 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Prague hotels
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
Hi All --