Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 8 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 19 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 22 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 23 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 24 4 days each in London and Paris
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
Hi All --