Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
HELP, Please -- South Wales/ SW England
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 8 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 9 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.