Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 Renting bed linens and towels
- 3 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 4 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 5 Amalfi coast
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Hi All --