Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 15 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 16 Itinerary help...
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 23 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 Thalys ticket, please advice.
Hi All --