Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Portugal with large family
- 13 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 Croatia trip Planning
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 22 Driving in Italy?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Tour groups
- 25 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
Hi All --