Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
HELP, Please -- South Wales/ SW England
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 11 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites