Hi All --
Planning a four-day road-trip from London with my mom and sister in early June to south Wales and SW England. My mother really wants to go to Wales and my sister and I are open for whatever - looking for scenic drives, picturesque towns to stroll through, maybe a few castles or stately homes to explore and wouldn't mind an activity or two (boat ride, hike, cooking class, etc.). My initial thought was to head to Cardiff (via Cotswolds), then down to Devon then drive along the south coast to West Sussex/Brighton area then back to London. Thoughts? Specifics suggestions of places to stop/eat/sleep? Ideas of things to do? Other recommendations of where to go? Any and all advice welcomed.
HELP, Please -- South Wales/ SW England
Hi All --
- 1 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Public transport from Ostuni
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Prague - must see
- 9 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 14 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 18 One more last question on Bayeux
- 19 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 22 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?