I will be in Istanbul next week for a few days. While there, I would like to purchase some fabrics and textiles. Can anyone recommend specific shops?
Help Please: Shopping in Istanbul for fabrics and textiles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Greece trip with daughters
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 6 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 7 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 10 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 11 8 full days in Rome
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos
- 17 Venice in July?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 24 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time