I will be in Istanbul next week for a few days. While there, I would like to purchase some fabrics and textiles. Can anyone recommend specific shops?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 3 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 8 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 11 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 14 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 15 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 16 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 17 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 Appenzell in December?
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 23 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 24 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 25 Traveling in Belgium