I would be interested in your experience and advice.
We are planning a trip for two people to Europe in Aug 2013. We have 11 days and would like to see Paris and some of Italy if possible. We will be coming from London and flying out of Paris.
How much time should we allocate to Paris?
What would be the best way to make the most of the time we have? We are considering driving but I'm not sure if that is the best option (for price and time). Should we be considering trains?
What are your 'must see' locations in France and Italy?
Any advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 손오공 신천지 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 DVD burning software
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 18 Iceland 3 day layover
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Milos beach stay
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!