I would be interested in your experience and advice.
We are planning a trip for two people to Europe in Aug 2013. We have 11 days and would like to see Paris and some of Italy if possible. We will be coming from London and flying out of Paris.
How much time should we allocate to Paris?
What would be the best way to make the most of the time we have? We are considering driving but I'm not sure if that is the best option (for price and time). Should we be considering trains?
What are your 'must see' locations in France and Italy?
Any advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Day trip from London in December
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Loire or Provence in January?
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 16 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 Europe First Timers
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece