I would be interested in your experience and advice.
We are planning a trip for two people to Europe in Aug 2013. We have 11 days and would like to see Paris and some of Italy if possible. We will be coming from London and flying out of Paris.
How much time should we allocate to Paris?
What would be the best way to make the most of the time we have? We are considering driving but I'm not sure if that is the best option (for price and time). Should we be considering trains?
What are your 'must see' locations in France and Italy?
Any advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 5 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 6 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2