I would be interested in your experience and advice.
We are planning a trip for two people to Europe in Aug 2013. We have 11 days and would like to see Paris and some of Italy if possible. We will be coming from London and flying out of Paris.
How much time should we allocate to Paris?
What would be the best way to make the most of the time we have? We are considering driving but I'm not sure if that is the best option (for price and time). Should we be considering trains?
What are your 'must see' locations in France and Italy?
Any advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 Capri in July
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 15 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 16 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Barcelona with baby
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip