travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Help please, need a Dentist in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!