travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Help please, need a Dentist in Rome
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 9 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report