travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Areas in Milan
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 http://supplementbase.com/nutraher-lean
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Ireland itinerary help please
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Italy bus or train
- 25 May get together in Paris