travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All of Spain or something else..?
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 6 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 7 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 14 gare de nord
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 BIKE AND BARGE
- 17 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 London - Home Depot
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!