travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 24 hours in Zurich
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017