travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Help please, need a Dentist in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 American Express
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?