travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Help please, need a Dentist in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Schengen rule made easy
- 3 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 4 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 5 Need help with itinerary
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Cyprus photo gallery
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 One month (ish) in Spain
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Sorrento Advice Please
- 19 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 20 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata