travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 Germany-Car or Train
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice