travelling and have a very bad toothache, asked the hotel staff for assistance and they gave us a local dentist and even tried to call them for us, but busy line.
Went to the office but it's only accessed via the downstairs intercom and no response to my very limited italian. Another kind man in the building explained (with absolutely no English) that there was another Dentist down the street (which we found) but again no answer via the intercom.
Any suggestions for a dentist in rome who deals with emergency appointments and/or speaks English would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 メ강남안마방メ강남안마メ강남구안마⦍o1o 9875 2236⦐민실장 강남안마시술소
- 2 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 3 restaurants in Marais district
- 4 France & Italy, May or June
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 8 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece
- 15 Italy for Christmas Week
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 20 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread