I am planning a trip in Andalucia with my two daughters 11 and 14 years old this april. 10 days, with my husband joining us for a long weekend.
I was thinking something on the lies of:
# flight to malaga, on tuesday the 7/4 and bus straight to granada
# night of 7-8/4 (2 nights) in Granada
# 9/4 day in Granada and bus back to Malaga to meet husband- night in Malaga (1 night)
# on friday the 10/4 drive to Ronda and find a place to go hiking in national park
night in Ronda (1 night)
# on saturday 11/4 drive to Cadiz, sea and beach and sleep in Cadiz (1 night)
# on sunday the 12/4 day back to Malaga , husband catch night flight back to london and we catch a train to Cordoba - night in Cordoba (1 night)
# monday 13/4 day in Cordoba and train to Seville in late afternoon- night in Seville (1 night)
# tuesday 14/4- till thursday the 16/4 in Seville (3 nights)
#friday 17/4 flight back to london
Do I try to pack too much in? Any suggestions most welcomed.
I would love to see Picasso museum in Malaga, is it worth it? How can I fit in, trade off?
I waas hoping I could organise some flamenco and drum class in Seville, some horseriding and cycling too. anything to make the trip fun and memorable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 7 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 17 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 18 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 19 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 20 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april