I am planning a trip in Andalucia with my two daughters 11 and 14 years old this april. 10 days, with my husband joining us for a long weekend.
I was thinking something on the lies of:
# flight to malaga, on tuesday the 7/4 and bus straight to granada
# night of 7-8/4 (2 nights) in Granada
# 9/4 day in Granada and bus back to Malaga to meet husband- night in Malaga (1 night)
# on friday the 10/4 drive to Ronda and find a place to go hiking in national park
night in Ronda (1 night)
# on saturday 11/4 drive to Cadiz, sea and beach and sleep in Cadiz (1 night)
# on sunday the 12/4 day back to Malaga , husband catch night flight back to london and we catch a train to Cordoba - night in Cordoba (1 night)
# monday 13/4 day in Cordoba and train to Seville in late afternoon- night in Seville (1 night)
# tuesday 14/4- till thursday the 16/4 in Seville (3 nights)
#friday 17/4 flight back to london
Do I try to pack too much in? Any suggestions most welcomed.
I would love to see Picasso museum in Malaga, is it worth it? How can I fit in, trade off?
I waas hoping I could organise some flamenco and drum class in Seville, some horseriding and cycling too. anything to make the trip fun and memorable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Split to Hvar
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam
help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april