I am planning a trip in Andalucia with my two daughters 11 and 14 years old this april. 10 days, with my husband joining us for a long weekend.
I was thinking something on the lies of:
# flight to malaga, on tuesday the 7/4 and bus straight to granada
# night of 7-8/4 (2 nights) in Granada
# 9/4 day in Granada and bus back to Malaga to meet husband- night in Malaga (1 night)
# on friday the 10/4 drive to Ronda and find a place to go hiking in national park
night in Ronda (1 night)
# on saturday 11/4 drive to Cadiz, sea and beach and sleep in Cadiz (1 night)
# on sunday the 12/4 day back to Malaga , husband catch night flight back to london and we catch a train to Cordoba - night in Cordoba (1 night)
# monday 13/4 day in Cordoba and train to Seville in late afternoon- night in Seville (1 night)
# tuesday 14/4- till thursday the 16/4 in Seville (3 nights)
#friday 17/4 flight back to london
Do I try to pack too much in? Any suggestions most welcomed.
I would love to see Picasso museum in Malaga, is it worth it? How can I fit in, trade off?
I waas hoping I could organise some flamenco and drum class in Seville, some horseriding and cycling too. anything to make the trip fun and memorable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Sicily
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 We're here!
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april