I am planning a trip in Andalucia with my two daughters 11 and 14 years old this april. 10 days, with my husband joining us for a long weekend.
I was thinking something on the lies of:
# flight to malaga, on tuesday the 7/4 and bus straight to granada
# night of 7-8/4 (2 nights) in Granada
# 9/4 day in Granada and bus back to Malaga to meet husband- night in Malaga (1 night)
# on friday the 10/4 drive to Ronda and find a place to go hiking in national park
night in Ronda (1 night)
# on saturday 11/4 drive to Cadiz, sea and beach and sleep in Cadiz (1 night)
# on sunday the 12/4 day back to Malaga , husband catch night flight back to london and we catch a train to Cordoba - night in Cordoba (1 night)
# monday 13/4 day in Cordoba and train to Seville in late afternoon- night in Seville (1 night)
# tuesday 14/4- till thursday the 16/4 in Seville (3 nights)
#friday 17/4 flight back to london
Do I try to pack too much in? Any suggestions most welcomed.
I would love to see Picasso museum in Malaga, is it worth it? How can I fit in, trade off?
I waas hoping I could organise some flamenco and drum class in Seville, some horseriding and cycling too. anything to make the trip fun and memorable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Berlin
- 22 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april