Trying to decide between two apartment rentals in barcelona for our August visit for our family of four first time to barcelona. One is on Pg de Gracia just above plaza catalunya. The second one is right near and just below plaza de tetuan. Originally wanted a place in barri gotic but these both seem wonderful. not kmowing rhe area makes it so difficult. Thank you so much.
Help please deciding on apartment rental in barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?