Hello fellow travelers,
I’ve been planning a trip to Spain this summer and have received many great tips on the itinerary on a different thread ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/please-help-with-itinerary-draft-for-madrid-andalucia.cfm), but I have run into a snag finalizing transportation between cities. I have read that the Granada train station is closed, and many are using the buses instead. However, when I have followed the links that have been shared, I can’t begin to decipher the various schedules!
On www.alsa.es/en, when I try to enter Point of Departure: Seville, that shows, but when I enter Destination: Ronda, it defaults to Ondara. Is Ondara where we want to go?
Or if I try to enter Point of Departure: Ronda, it defaults to Barcelona Ronda, and that doesn’t sound at all like what I want.
On www.samar.es, I have tried entering Ronda under Origin and Granada under Destination. Ronda appears, but greyed out and Granada won’t enter.
I have seen links to taqui.sinfe.net, but that doesn’t open anything for me!
I have already booked some trains for the beginning of our trip, and I’d prefer to do rail travel for the rest, but it sounds like that won’t be an option in July. Can anyone help clarify if we really need to go by bus, and how on earth to see the timetable?
Specifically, I need to know the name of the bus stations for Seville, Ronda, Granada and Malaga.
The buses look good, and I know that we could wait until we get there to buy tickets, but I don’t even know how many buses/day there are or what times they run.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 17 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
Help please: bus/train travel in July! Seville-Ronda-Granada-Malaga
Hello fellow travelers,