Hello fellow travelers,
I’ve been planning a trip to Spain this summer and have received many great tips on the itinerary on a different thread ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/please-help-with-itinerary-draft-for-madrid-andalucia.cfm), but I have run into a snag finalizing transportation between cities. I have read that the Granada train station is closed, and many are using the buses instead. However, when I have followed the links that have been shared, I can’t begin to decipher the various schedules!
On www.alsa.es/en, when I try to enter Point of Departure: Seville, that shows, but when I enter Destination: Ronda, it defaults to Ondara. Is Ondara where we want to go?
Or if I try to enter Point of Departure: Ronda, it defaults to Barcelona Ronda, and that doesn’t sound at all like what I want.
On www.samar.es, I have tried entering Ronda under Origin and Granada under Destination. Ronda appears, but greyed out and Granada won’t enter.
I have seen links to taqui.sinfe.net, but that doesn’t open anything for me!
I have already booked some trains for the beginning of our trip, and I’d prefer to do rail travel for the rest, but it sounds like that won’t be an option in July. Can anyone help clarify if we really need to go by bus, and how on earth to see the timetable?
Specifically, I need to know the name of the bus stations for Seville, Ronda, Granada and Malaga.
The buses look good, and I know that we could wait until we get there to buy tickets, but I don’t even know how many buses/day there are or what times they run.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 AMS Car Rental
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 18 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 One week in Europe
Help please: bus/train travel in July! Seville-Ronda-Granada-Malaga
Hello fellow travelers,