Hello fellow travelers,
I’ve been planning a trip to Spain this summer and have received many great tips on the itinerary on a different thread ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/please-help-with-itinerary-draft-for-madrid-andalucia.cfm), but I have run into a snag finalizing transportation between cities. I have read that the Granada train station is closed, and many are using the buses instead. However, when I have followed the links that have been shared, I can’t begin to decipher the various schedules!
On www.alsa.es/en, when I try to enter Point of Departure: Seville, that shows, but when I enter Destination: Ronda, it defaults to Ondara. Is Ondara where we want to go?
Or if I try to enter Point of Departure: Ronda, it defaults to Barcelona Ronda, and that doesn’t sound at all like what I want.
On www.samar.es, I have tried entering Ronda under Origin and Granada under Destination. Ronda appears, but greyed out and Granada won’t enter.
I have seen links to taqui.sinfe.net, but that doesn’t open anything for me!
I have already booked some trains for the beginning of our trip, and I’d prefer to do rail travel for the rest, but it sounds like that won’t be an option in July. Can anyone help clarify if we really need to go by bus, and how on earth to see the timetable?
Specifically, I need to know the name of the bus stations for Seville, Ronda, Granada and Malaga.
The buses look good, and I know that we could wait until we get there to buy tickets, but I don’t even know how many buses/day there are or what times they run.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Visa Help
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 4 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
Help please: bus/train travel in July! Seville-Ronda-Granada-Malaga
Hello fellow travelers,