Hello fellow travelers,
I’ve been planning a trip to Spain this summer and have received many great tips on the itinerary on a different thread ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/please-help-with-itinerary-draft-for-madrid-andalucia.cfm), but I have run into a snag finalizing transportation between cities. I have read that the Granada train station is closed, and many are using the buses instead. However, when I have followed the links that have been shared, I can’t begin to decipher the various schedules!
On www.alsa.es/en, when I try to enter Point of Departure: Seville, that shows, but when I enter Destination: Ronda, it defaults to Ondara. Is Ondara where we want to go?
Or if I try to enter Point of Departure: Ronda, it defaults to Barcelona Ronda, and that doesn’t sound at all like what I want.
On www.samar.es, I have tried entering Ronda under Origin and Granada under Destination. Ronda appears, but greyed out and Granada won’t enter.
I have seen links to taqui.sinfe.net, but that doesn’t open anything for me!
I have already booked some trains for the beginning of our trip, and I’d prefer to do rail travel for the rest, but it sounds like that won’t be an option in July. Can anyone help clarify if we really need to go by bus, and how on earth to see the timetable?
Specifically, I need to know the name of the bus stations for Seville, Ronda, Granada and Malaga.
The buses look good, and I know that we could wait until we get there to buy tickets, but I don’t even know how many buses/day there are or what times they run.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
Help please: bus/train travel in July! Seville-Ronda-Granada-Malaga
Hello fellow travelers,