Hello fellow travelers,
I’ve been planning a trip to Spain this summer and have received many great tips on the itinerary on a different thread ( http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/please-help-with-itinerary-draft-for-madrid-andalucia.cfm), but I have run into a snag finalizing transportation between cities. I have read that the Granada train station is closed, and many are using the buses instead. However, when I have followed the links that have been shared, I can’t begin to decipher the various schedules!
On www.alsa.es/en, when I try to enter Point of Departure: Seville, that shows, but when I enter Destination: Ronda, it defaults to Ondara. Is Ondara where we want to go?
Or if I try to enter Point of Departure: Ronda, it defaults to Barcelona Ronda, and that doesn’t sound at all like what I want.
On www.samar.es, I have tried entering Ronda under Origin and Granada under Destination. Ronda appears, but greyed out and Granada won’t enter.
I have seen links to taqui.sinfe.net, but that doesn’t open anything for me!
I have already booked some trains for the beginning of our trip, and I’d prefer to do rail travel for the rest, but it sounds like that won’t be an option in July. Can anyone help clarify if we really need to go by bus, and how on earth to see the timetable?
Specifically, I need to know the name of the bus stations for Seville, Ronda, Granada and Malaga.
The buses look good, and I know that we could wait until we get there to buy tickets, but I don’t even know how many buses/day there are or what times they run.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 4 Restaurants in Spain
- 5 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Transportation Question Italy
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Short Trip to Paris
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 15 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 16 Where are the Mods?
- 17 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 18 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 19 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Sweden Midsummers Day
Help please: bus/train travel in July! Seville-Ronda-Granada-Malaga
Hello fellow travelers,