I am attempting to plan an 8 day trip to Europe for this July. My boyfriend and I are looking to combine some sightseeing with relaxing/outdoor activities We were thinking of starting in Switzerland and/or Italy-- really interested in places like Lake Lugano for 2-3 days (we've been to Como and loved it) though open to any ideas down there.. and then skipping over to another city or two (ideas like Genoa, Venice, Zurich, Vienna...). I would even venture into Provence -- have been to coast of French Riviera but not in the countryside.
Would love to hear what thoughts are ... i.e. what is feasible and best worth our (limited) time... also what's ideal to do at that time of the year...
Also to note, we have seen most of the major Europe sites/cities, so looking for different options/off the beat options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help