I am attempting to plan an 8 day trip to Europe for this July. My boyfriend and I are looking to combine some sightseeing with relaxing/outdoor activities We were thinking of starting in Switzerland and/or Italy-- really interested in places like Lake Lugano for 2-3 days (we've been to Como and loved it) though open to any ideas down there.. and then skipping over to another city or two (ideas like Genoa, Venice, Zurich, Vienna...). I would even venture into Provence -- have been to coast of French Riviera but not in the countryside.
Would love to hear what thoughts are ... i.e. what is feasible and best worth our (limited) time... also what's ideal to do at that time of the year...
Also to note, we have seen most of the major Europe sites/cities, so looking for different options/off the beat options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 3 vegetarian in spain
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 6 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Dublin Leap Card
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help