We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 French Riviera
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Southern Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 England in a week - what's realistic
- 17 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 22 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 23 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir