We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 French immersion courses in France
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Berlin, germany
- 8 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 9 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 CDG airport
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania