We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Paris to Ramstein
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 25 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland