We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich