We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 4 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 10 Transportation Question Italy
- 11 Short Trip to Paris
- 12 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 13 17 days in England
- 14 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Italy Trip Report
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 20 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 24 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!