We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Italy
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)