We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 4 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 5 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 6 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 9 Relaxing destinations?
- 10 Tips question
- 11 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Advice about Naples?
- 14 tipping
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 19 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 22 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 25 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help