We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 3 Bursa/Iznik
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Paris gtg in October?
- 7 Belgian airports
- 8 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 Is Venice overrated?
- 13 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 16 Greece Travel Advice
- 17 Lake Garda- Italy
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 20 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 21 Brussels Airport
- 22 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 23 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?