We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in mid-April
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 25 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks