We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Help planning time in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 12 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 2 Weeks in Paris
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 25 Internet or travel agent?