We will be on a "hosted" tour of Italy in early May meaning the tour company arranges hotels and transports us between Rome, Florence and Venice. We have an orientation tour in each city which in Florence includes a visit to the Academy to see David. We want to book the Uffizi on our own and wonder the best time of day to visit, first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon on a Friday? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 2 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 3 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 4 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 One champagne tour in Reims
- 7 EuropeanDestinations
- 8 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 9 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 10 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 11 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 12 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 13 Bruges for 1st time
- 14 visa
- 15 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 16 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 17 Staying over visa expiration.
- 18 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 19 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 20 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 21 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 22 Italian rail travel
- 23 Portugal Transportation
- 24 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 25 Need help with Sightseeing Tours