My wife and a I are planning a 21 day trip to Spain/Portugal in April 2010. Any opinions or info is appreciated. We will be there April 6 - 28th. Flying in to Madrid and out of Barcelona. Here is our rough outline based on some Fodorite trip reports (thanks Indian Couple samuell) and some tweaking of my own. My wife really wants a day trip to Morocco, I don't, any opinions on this. I know our itinerary seems packed but we are very early risers and like to do a lot in a small amount of time. I have left some relaxation time for Algarves and Mallorca. Otherwise we are ready to do some aggressive traveling and EATING!
April 6 – April 28, 2010
Madrid (daytrip or overnights to Toledo and Segoiva) 3-5 days
Lisbon (daytrips to Sintra & Cascais) 4-5 days
Algarves 2-3 days
Sevilla 2 days
Gibraltar 1 day (daytrip to Morocco)
Cordoba 1 day
Valencia 1-2 days
Mallorca 2-3 days
Barcelona (daytrips to ???) 4-5 days
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 where to stay in London?
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Flamenco in October
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna