My wife and a I are planning a 21 day trip to Spain/Portugal in April 2010. Any opinions or info is appreciated. We will be there April 6 - 28th. Flying in to Madrid and out of Barcelona. Here is our rough outline based on some Fodorite trip reports (thanks Indian Couple samuell) and some tweaking of my own. My wife really wants a day trip to Morocco, I don't, any opinions on this. I know our itinerary seems packed but we are very early risers and like to do a lot in a small amount of time. I have left some relaxation time for Algarves and Mallorca. Otherwise we are ready to do some aggressive traveling and EATING!
April 6 – April 28, 2010
Madrid (daytrip or overnights to Toledo and Segoiva) 3-5 days
Lisbon (daytrips to Sintra & Cascais) 4-5 days
Algarves 2-3 days
Sevilla 2 days
Gibraltar 1 day (daytrip to Morocco)
Cordoba 1 day
Valencia 1-2 days
Mallorca 2-3 days
Barcelona (daytrips to ???) 4-5 days
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 5 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 6 Currency
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 11 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Poland Tour Group
- 16 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 17 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 18 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Rhine River
- 22 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 23 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Norway Trip Report 2016