My wife and a I are planning a 21 day trip to Spain/Portugal in April 2010. Any opinions or info is appreciated. We will be there April 6 - 28th. Flying in to Madrid and out of Barcelona. Here is our rough outline based on some Fodorite trip reports (thanks Indian Couple samuell) and some tweaking of my own. My wife really wants a day trip to Morocco, I don't, any opinions on this. I know our itinerary seems packed but we are very early risers and like to do a lot in a small amount of time. I have left some relaxation time for Algarves and Mallorca. Otherwise we are ready to do some aggressive traveling and EATING!
April 6 – April 28, 2010
Madrid (daytrip or overnights to Toledo and Segoiva) 3-5 days
Lisbon (daytrips to Sintra & Cascais) 4-5 days
Algarves 2-3 days
Sevilla 2 days
Gibraltar 1 day (daytrip to Morocco)
Cordoba 1 day
Valencia 1-2 days
Mallorca 2-3 days
Barcelona (daytrips to ???) 4-5 days
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 아시안바카라
- 2 Scotland Question
- 3 Spain.. suggestions please
- 4 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Luggage on trains/security?
- 8 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 London Paris
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 15 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 16 the reality that it helps
- 17 Venice to Positano
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 25 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe