Bikerscott and I are planning a two week trip to Andalusia in Sept 2017 and could use your help!
As many people know, our trips focus on food, wine, and photography. We also love history and can't wait to dip our toes into southern Spain.
We are coming from London, planning to fly into Malaga and out of Granada (hopefully into London City Airport!)
This is what we have so far:
5 nights just outside of Ronda - rent a car, relax, and toddle around the white villages.
5 nights in Seville
3 nights in Córdoba
3 nights in Granada
Most people might think 5 nights too long in the White villages, but we really want to chill out and love smaller towns and villages...is this too long?
We will of course get tickets to Alhambra, Mesquite etc.
Thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Transportation Question Italy
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Where are the Mods?
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 18 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please