Bikerscott and I are planning a two week trip to Andalusia in Sept 2017 and could use your help!
As many people know, our trips focus on food, wine, and photography. We also love history and can't wait to dip our toes into southern Spain.
We are coming from London, planning to fly into Malaga and out of Granada (hopefully into London City Airport!)
This is what we have so far:
5 nights just outside of Ronda - rent a car, relax, and toddle around the white villages.
5 nights in Seville
3 nights in Córdoba
3 nights in Granada
Most people might think 5 nights too long in the White villages, but we really want to chill out and love smaller towns and villages...is this too long?
We will of course get tickets to Alhambra, Mesquite etc.
Thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March