Bikerscott and I are planning a two week trip to Andalusia in Sept 2017 and could use your help!
As many people know, our trips focus on food, wine, and photography. We also love history and can't wait to dip our toes into southern Spain.
We are coming from London, planning to fly into Malaga and out of Granada (hopefully into London City Airport!)
This is what we have so far:
5 nights just outside of Ronda - rent a car, relax, and toddle around the white villages.
5 nights in Seville
3 nights in Córdoba
3 nights in Granada
Most people might think 5 nights too long in the White villages, but we really want to chill out and love smaller towns and villages...is this too long?
We will of course get tickets to Alhambra, Mesquite etc.
Thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Acorn TV
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 International Flight Question