Bikerscott and I are planning a two week trip to Andalusia in Sept 2017 and could use your help!
As many people know, our trips focus on food, wine, and photography. We also love history and can't wait to dip our toes into southern Spain.
We are coming from London, planning to fly into Malaga and out of Granada (hopefully into London City Airport!)
This is what we have so far:
5 nights just outside of Ronda - rent a car, relax, and toddle around the white villages.
5 nights in Seville
3 nights in Córdoba
3 nights in Granada
Most people might think 5 nights too long in the White villages, but we really want to chill out and love smaller towns and villages...is this too long?
We will of course get tickets to Alhambra, Mesquite etc.
Thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April