Bikerscott and I are planning a two week trip to Andalusia in Sept 2017 and could use your help!
As many people know, our trips focus on food, wine, and photography. We also love history and can't wait to dip our toes into southern Spain.
We are coming from London, planning to fly into Malaga and out of Granada (hopefully into London City Airport!)
This is what we have so far:
5 nights just outside of Ronda - rent a car, relax, and toddle around the white villages.
5 nights in Seville
3 nights in Córdoba
3 nights in Granada
Most people might think 5 nights too long in the White villages, but we really want to chill out and love smaller towns and villages...is this too long?
We will of course get tickets to Alhambra, Mesquite etc.
Thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 11 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Barcelona alternative