Bikerscott and I are planning a two week trip to Andalusia in Sept 2017 and could use your help!
As many people know, our trips focus on food, wine, and photography. We also love history and can't wait to dip our toes into southern Spain.
We are coming from London, planning to fly into Malaga and out of Granada (hopefully into London City Airport!)
This is what we have so far:
5 nights just outside of Ronda - rent a car, relax, and toddle around the white villages.
5 nights in Seville
3 nights in Córdoba
3 nights in Granada
Most people might think 5 nights too long in the White villages, but we really want to chill out and love smaller towns and villages...is this too long?
We will of course get tickets to Alhambra, Mesquite etc.
Thoughts or suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco