I hope everyone enjoyed a blessed Christmas and is looking forward to a Happy 2016!
The Mr. and I will be in Strasbourg in late June. Initially, we were just going to use Strasbourg as our base and rent a car for one day to see Le Struthof and Mont. St. Odile. Now, I'm rethinking this plan.
Would you help me fine tune it please?
My new thought is to rent the car on a Tuesday and spend the night in Obernai. I have found a nifty map @ getalsaced.com that is helping me see the 'relative' distance of one place in relationship to the next. Based on that map here is my plan:
Leave Strasbourg and head to Le Struthof for a tour.
Lunch in Rosheim - Is this a good idea? Bad idea? Can you suggest a better idea?
Check into our hotel in Obernai (still to be determined.) Recommendations are welcome!
Visit Mont St. Odile
Where else should we go?
Can anyone offer recommendations for a great wine tasting experience or dinner in the area?
Walking tour of Obernai in the early a.m. with someone from the Tourism Office
Anywhere else we should see while in the vicinity? Places like Colmar, Riquewihr, Haut Koenigsbourg, and Equisheim will be seen on Monday with a tour guide.
Eventually, we plan to make our way back to Strasbourg and take a train to Paris. I have a couple of questions here. Will we need to book these tickets in advance? I'm hoping not, because that takes out the flexibility of the day, but I can book a later in the day ticket and we will just make it work. Also, in relationship to the train station where will we drop off (and pickup) the car? Oh one other thing. When we pickup the car, how 'flexible' is that timing? I ask because we won't want to pick it up until we leave town. Depending on how much we have covered during the rest of our stay in Strasbourg, we might leave early in the a.m. or if there is something we want to see or do before we leave town, it may be later in the a.m.
As always any insight you can provide is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노주소(※)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(※)생활바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 3 슈퍼카지노주소(※)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(※)베스트바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 슈퍼카지노주소(※)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(※)리얼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 슈퍼카지노주소(※)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(※)재테크사이트【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Corsica
- 7 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 2145 4594↙강남역풀살롱예약
- 8 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 9 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 10 강남역풀싸롱추천O1O 2145 4594 강남역풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱 강남역풀싸롱위치
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 강남풀싸롱O1O 2145 4594め《강남풀싸롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》
- 13 One day in Lille, France
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 16 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 17 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 18 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 19 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 20 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 YIKES!