My fiancé and I are planning a 2 week honeymoon in Greece arriving on July 1st.
After reading a lot reviews I've put this tentative itinerary together.
Arrive in Athens,
Spend extra day in Athens
Fly to Crete
7 days in Crete
Fly/Ferry? to Santorini
4 days in Santorini
Does this seem like a good itinerary? Any suggestions. I would love recommendations of things to do in all three locations as well, especially Crete.
In Crete we want to be at a resort and relax and swim in the water, and we'd also like to visit some ruins and archeological sites.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 4 Central and Northern Italy
- 5 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 6 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 9 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 10 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 11 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 12 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 13 stonehenge day trip from london
- 14 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 15 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 16 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Trip to Ireland in September
- 21 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy