My fiancé and I are planning a 2 week honeymoon in Greece arriving on July 1st.
After reading a lot reviews I've put this tentative itinerary together.
Arrive in Athens,
Spend extra day in Athens
Fly to Crete
7 days in Crete
Fly/Ferry? to Santorini
4 days in Santorini
Does this seem like a good itinerary? Any suggestions. I would love recommendations of things to do in all three locations as well, especially Crete.
In Crete we want to be at a resort and relax and swim in the water, and we'd also like to visit some ruins and archeological sites.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 21 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning