As per my other topics, I'm planning our honeymoon to France & Italy.
I need help with accommodation in Paris.
- 1st time in Paris for both of us
- Going to be there for 4 nights
- Looking for a nice place but not too expensive (Max $250 per night)
- Which arrondissements should we stay at to be central to everything?
- Any suggestions for hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Lisbon hotel
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice