I'm planning my trip to Europe for the end of July. I have two weekends and a week in between. I have booked a round trip to London, Heathrow. We will take a short flight from London to Paris to spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday. This will be my 2nd time in Paris, so I'm already familiar with what I'd like to see. I plan to fly from Paris to Italy on Sunday morning, meaning I will reach Italy in the early afternoon on Sunday. I then plan to fly back from Italy to London on Friday morning in order to spend Friday, Saturday and Sunday in London. I fly back to Canada on Monday afternoon.
This means I have about 5 days in Italy. We are a couple and want to make the most of our trip. We don't expect to see absolutely everything. I'd like some sightseeing with some decent shopping as well. We like scenic sites as well, but get bored of them quickly. Thus prefer cities where there is a lot more to do and see. We'd like to see Rome. I would like to see the Amalfi Coast or Venice. I know there are plenty of trains, but don't want to spend most of my trip travelling.
Anyone have any advice or suggestions? As well as suggestions for an efficient itinerary. I haven't booked flights into and out of Italy yet. So airports that are convenient would also be appreciated. Thanks everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 CUSTOMER : Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Password reset
- 3 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 7 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 8 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Car Rental
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Balkans
- 20 My first trip to Crete
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Ireland Trip
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July