Some friends are going to Italy and I have been helping them plan.
They will be leaving Rome on a Sunday and need to pick up a rental car for use in the Chianti area for the next week. I know many on this board recommend taking the train to Orvieto to get the car. I suggested this to them, but they have discovered the rental car agency is not open on Sunday.
Will this be the case for all rental car agencies? Or can someone suggest another town in route they could train to? Or should they just train to somewhere close to Radda (where they are staying) and get a car Mon? If so, where would be closest? Or just get the car in Rome?
Thanks so much, as always, for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 4 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 7 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 baltic capitals
- 10 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 11 Major quake in central Itay
- 12 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 13 Brugge or Ghent?
- 14 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 15 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 16 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 17 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 18 Local markets in Italy
- 19 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 20 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 21 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 22 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/