Some friends are going to Italy and I have been helping them plan.
They will be leaving Rome on a Sunday and need to pick up a rental car for use in the Chianti area for the next week. I know many on this board recommend taking the train to Orvieto to get the car. I suggested this to them, but they have discovered the rental car agency is not open on Sunday.
Will this be the case for all rental car agencies? Or can someone suggest another town in route they could train to? Or should they just train to somewhere close to Radda (where they are staying) and get a car Mon? If so, where would be closest? Or just get the car in Rome?
Thanks so much, as always, for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 10 IWM
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 quickest way to Prague
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help