I bought some packaged Iberico ham from a small shop in Madrid, and have not been refrigerating the packages since ( 1 1/2 weeks). Do they last without refrigeration?
The packages were stored in a open fridge at the shop, but when I asked the store staff whether it requires refrigeration, they said no. Well, not sure if either of us understood each other in single-word Spanish communication! I think they said something about the packages were vaccuum sealed.
Anyway, just want too check before I feed the stuff to my family at a picnic this weekend. I don't want to poison the whole family because of my poor understanding of Spanish!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 VI@W : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 3 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Greece
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 London with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
Help! Packaged Ham Bought from Spain Requires Refrigeration?