I bought some packaged Iberico ham from a small shop in Madrid, and have not been refrigerating the packages since ( 1 1/2 weeks). Do they last without refrigeration?
The packages were stored in a open fridge at the shop, but when I asked the store staff whether it requires refrigeration, they said no. Well, not sure if either of us understood each other in single-word Spanish communication! I think they said something about the packages were vaccuum sealed.
Anyway, just want too check before I feed the stuff to my family at a picnic this weekend. I don't want to poison the whole family because of my poor understanding of Spanish!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 2 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 10 France Study Abroad
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 Sicily Beach Resort
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 Two days in Rome
- 18 Classical Tour of Albania
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 23 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
Help! Packaged Ham Bought from Spain Requires Refrigeration?