I bought some packaged Iberico ham from a small shop in Madrid, and have not been refrigerating the packages since ( 1 1/2 weeks). Do they last without refrigeration?
The packages were stored in a open fridge at the shop, but when I asked the store staff whether it requires refrigeration, they said no. Well, not sure if either of us understood each other in single-word Spanish communication! I think they said something about the packages were vaccuum sealed.
Anyway, just want too check before I feed the stuff to my family at a picnic this weekend. I don't want to poison the whole family because of my poor understanding of Spanish!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Tour of Northern Italy
- 11 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 12 Cognac transportation?
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
Help! Packaged Ham Bought from Spain Requires Refrigeration?