I'm going to Ljubljana this September and I would like to take a night train from there to Budapest. I've been doing a lot of research but I can't seem to find anything. There's one, but it seems it runs only on July and August. Ideally I would like to depart from Ljubljana, but I'm also thinking on going to Zagreb and getting there the train (it's closer, so it seems more possible for a train to exist). I know this question's been asked before, but the schedules are constantly changing and all the answers from the posts I've seen were not reliable.
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sintra
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome