We'd like to do a side trip in Croatia this coming mid-to-late September (our first time there). We'll be based near Venice, Italy and may drive from there.
With only 3 nights in Croatia, where would you go? DUBROVNIK with a side trip to an outlying island? Or concentrate on a smaller city like ROVINJ and its surroundings?
Any advice on inexpensive accomodations (B&Bs) would also be greatly appreciated.
We love to explore new areas by foot... and also like to mix in nightlife and explore interesting artsy shops as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 10 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat