I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Switzerland in mid-April
- 9 What to take to Germany
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 21 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 22 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?