I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 레드카지노
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Train Question
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 20 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France