I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 14 Buying Masks in Venice
- 15 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 16 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 17 Mask Making in Venice
- 18 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 19 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Fashion for larger man?
- 22 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!