I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 2 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 5 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 9 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Iceland itinerary help
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Hertz Never Lost
- 25 2 Days in Bologna