I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 9 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 10 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 14 Barcelona for single female
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 17 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 18 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 22 travel to western Europe from India
- 23 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 24 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 25 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris