I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 2 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 5 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 6 My summer in Paris
- 7 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 8 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 9 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 An October day in the Luberon
- 12 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 13 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 14 Montpellier - A few questions
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 17 Barcelona with Teens
- 18 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 21 Need Help with (mostly) Picardy Itinerary
- 22 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 23 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Looking for Bicycling info in EU