I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 2 Porto to Salamanca
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Tyrol - need general help
- 5 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Please help me plan my trip!
- 9 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 10 Hotel in Lisbon
- 11 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 12 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 13 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 14 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 15 Greece and Turkey
- 16 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 17 buying souviners and art
- 18 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 19 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 22 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 23 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 24 scotland trave;
- 25 Napoli logistics