I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Chamonix to Paris
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Rome-Itinerary
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 9 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 15 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano