I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotel in Prague
- 2 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 3 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 4 5 top Scams in Paris
- 5 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 6 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 7 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 Overnight Layover -London
- 10 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 11 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 12 RHK's Spring Trip
- 13 5 Days in Provence
- 14 15 nights in Italy
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 Shoppingin Spain
- 17 Dublin to Dingle?
- 18 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 19 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 20 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 21 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 22 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 23 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 24 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 25 Another Visit to London