I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 4 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 9 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 10 St Germain
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Burgundy in May
- 15 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 23 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland