I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Tuscany Itinerary
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 ATM