I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Day Trips from Nice
- 8 Siena Favorites?
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 biking in France
- 11 using airbnb for the first time...
- 12 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 15 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Help with France itinerary
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 24 South of France - recommendations please!
- 25 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?