I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 3 Ideas for Spain in May
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 20 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 21 driving in france with kids
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???