I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London 2nd time around
- 23 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice