I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Prague - must see
- 23 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 24 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop