I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 3 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 6 Days in Italy
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 9 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 12 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 13 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 17 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 20 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 23 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.