I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 2 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 5 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 7 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 8 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 9 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 Trip to Pyrenees
- 12 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 13 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 14 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Vacation Pictures
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 23 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Purse week?