I'm traveling to some countries in Schengen zone and then UK in the summer. I am apply for my Schengen visa at Italian Consulate, but on their website they clearly state that "In case the Schengen Area is not your last destination, you must also provide copies of all the visas needed for the current trip." I don't have UK visa yet, I am applying for it after getting my Schengen one (because of some commitment, Schengen visa has higher priority to get for me). I already booked my flight from Rome - London, though. Does anyone know if the lack of UK visa will become an issue for me?
I've thought of an alternative: booking a flight from Rome to my home country and hiding the fact that I'm traveling to UK. But I am not sure which site does free flight cancellation..
I appreciate any help!
Help on Schengen & UK visas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Russian Visa Question
- 2 travel insurance
- 3 St. Petersburg
- 4 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 5 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 6 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 7 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 8 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 9 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 12 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 13 Madrid
- 14 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 15 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 16 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 17 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 18 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 20 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 22 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 25 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July