I will be on a business trip to the Netherlands for 2 weeks and would like to visit Paris on the weekend of 12th and 13th May. I will be staying at Den Bosch and the train ride will be about 4.5 hrs to paris with a fare of about E100 one way.
I would like to see the Eiffel tower, louvre museum, notre dame church, boat ride on the river in Paris.
1. if I travel on friday evening to paris and reach pairs Nord about midnight are there good hosetls where I can stay for 2 nights with prices around E30 / night, just want a place to sleep at night, nothing more.
2. Are there any places other than those listed above which I can visit in Paris ? Especially since I have 2 full days and 1 full night ( I intend to take a night boat tour of the city and also night visit of eiffel tower )
3, Are there any guided bicycle tour of the Paris city which I can do on the second day ?
Any other suggestions also are welcome.
FYI, I have a valid schengen visa and other than travel from den Bosch and Paris , I can spend about E80 / day for food, site seeing etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip