I will be on a business trip to the Netherlands for 2 weeks and would like to visit Paris on the weekend of 12th and 13th May. I will be staying at Den Bosch and the train ride will be about 4.5 hrs to paris with a fare of about E100 one way.
I would like to see the Eiffel tower, louvre museum, notre dame church, boat ride on the river in Paris.
1. if I travel on friday evening to paris and reach pairs Nord about midnight are there good hosetls where I can stay for 2 nights with prices around E30 / night, just want a place to sleep at night, nothing more.
2. Are there any places other than those listed above which I can visit in Paris ? Especially since I have 2 full days and 1 full night ( I intend to take a night boat tour of the city and also night visit of eiffel tower )
3, Are there any guided bicycle tour of the Paris city which I can do on the second day ?
Any other suggestions also are welcome.
FYI, I have a valid schengen visa and other than travel from den Bosch and Paris , I can spend about E80 / day for food, site seeing etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 Road trip Italy
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 Hilton CPH no loner
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 French Wedding
- 25 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome