I am planning a 90 day trip to Europe beginning around the first of April.
I like history and nature, trekking and bicyling. Don't care about nightlife, restaurants or shopping.
I am in the 40+ age and am not on a tight budget, but just the same I do travel budget class. I stay in hostels and keep my expenses in check as much as possible in order to travel longer. I don't mind slower, cheaper transport since I have the time to move slowly. I don't want to fly by places but take time to see them. Prefer ground transport to planes when possible.
Below is my first draft. Not sure yet how long to stay in each place. I hope to decide as much as possible along the way. I started in Rome because the weather looks decent in April and I enjoy warm weather. I need to visit family in Baumholder, Germany for a few days.
1- I have put some length of stays next to some places but it is just ballpark figures.
2- If anyone is interested and has the time to look this over and see if it looks okay for a 90 day trip and not be rushed. Add or delete anything?
3- Also, I have read a lot and some say to book trains in advance and others say it is not necessary. So, I am a little confused about that. Are busses a good option if I have the time?
Thanks for any input.
I will fly from Bangkok in to Rome, Italy (not booked) Around April 1
----Rome 4-5 days
----To Venice 4-5 days
----To Cinque Terre (?) 2 Days + Travel time, I need to research this more
----Zurich 1 Day
----Lucerne 1 Day
----Interlaken 1 Day (?) Train from Lucern? Train over Alps to Junfrau Region?
*****Interlaken, Switzerland to Fussen, Germany****
Fussen, Germany 4-5 Days
Munich 4-5 Days
Regensburg 2 Day
Nuremburg 1 Day
Bamburg 1 Day
*****Bamburg, Germany to Prague, Czech Republic*****
Prague 5 Days
Kunta Hora 1-2 Days
*****Kunta Hora, Czech Rep to Krakow, Poland****
Krakow 4 days
****Krakow, Poland to Berlin, Germany*****
Berlin 4-5 Days
*****Berlin, Germany to Amsterdam, Holland*****
Amsterdam 3-4 Days
****Amsterdam to Bruges, Belgium*****
Bruges 1-2 Days
Brussels 1-2 Days
*****Brussels, Belgium to Cologne, Germany****
Cologne 1-2 Days
Baumholder 5-7 Days?
*****Baumholder, Germany to Strasbourg, France****
Strasbourg 1-2 Days
Colmar ? Days
Orleans ? Days
Paris 4-5 Days
****Paris to London, England (Eurostar?)******
ENGLAND 10-14 Days
London 3-4 Days, Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath
*****Liverpool to Edinburg ******
Edinburg 2-3 Days
*****Glasgow to Dublin, Ireland******
Dublin 2-3 Days
Fly Dublin to U.S. (not booked)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』오픈카지노
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노쿠폰
- 3 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』불가리아카지노
- 4 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』스타클럽카지노
- 5 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』빅브라더스카지노
- 6 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』모바일카지노
- 7 원정카지노체험【#HOT424。COM#】정선카지노주소노하우
- 8 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마닐라카지노추천
- 9 티카지노주소【#HOT424。COM#】안드로이드홀덤체험
- 10 에이플러스카지노체험【#HOT424。COM#】나인플러스카지노주소
- 11 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계카지노
- 12 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』스타카지노
- 13 강원랜드카지노주소여행【#HOT424。COM#】무료해외카지노주소
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노
- 15 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』슈퍼헬로우카지노
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』파라다이스워커힐카지노
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』타짜썬시티카지노하는법
- 18 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노여행에이전시추천
- 19 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』라이브카지노싸이트
- 20 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노명가주소
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』대구외국인카지노
- 22 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』해외국내카지노사업현황
- 23 국내호텔카지노주소【#HOT424。COM#】워터프론트해외카지노주소
- 24 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』리조트슈퍼마닐라카지노
- 25 카지노주소카지노체험【#HOT424。COM#】하롱베이해외카지노주소