Two couples travelling in September, basing out of Rome for a few days. Have one day free for trip to Amalfi coast...would leave Rome early, return Rome late same day. Thinking Amalfi is probably all that we can get in on the day trip. Any tips on how to get there and back, and suggestions on boat ride vs bus ride to Amalfi once we are in the area is appreciated. Any ideas also welcome on what top things do in Amalfi, best place for lunch, best areas to walk, sit, drink, shop.
Help on Logistics for Rome-Amalfi_rome Day trip in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 London hotel
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 22 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish