Two couples travelling in September, basing out of Rome for a few days. Have one day free for trip to Amalfi coast...would leave Rome early, return Rome late same day. Thinking Amalfi is probably all that we can get in on the day trip. Any tips on how to get there and back, and suggestions on boat ride vs bus ride to Amalfi once we are in the area is appreciated. Any ideas also welcome on what top things do in Amalfi, best place for lunch, best areas to walk, sit, drink, shop.
Help on Logistics for Rome-Amalfi_rome Day trip in September
- 1 Zee Best
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 4 General questions about Sicily
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 13 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 14 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Paros or Naxos?
- 17 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 18 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 19 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 20 Hotels in London
- 21 Cinque Terre, Monterosso- Transportation & Accommodation questions
- 22 Charging iPhone safely in Russia
- 23 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 24 Bernina express reservations/tickets
- 25 Another Host Family Gift question (Spain)