Two couples travelling in September, basing out of Rome for a few days. Have one day free for trip to Amalfi coast...would leave Rome early, return Rome late same day. Thinking Amalfi is probably all that we can get in on the day trip. Any tips on how to get there and back, and suggestions on boat ride vs bus ride to Amalfi once we are in the area is appreciated. Any ideas also welcome on what top things do in Amalfi, best place for lunch, best areas to walk, sit, drink, shop.
Help on Logistics for Rome-Amalfi_rome Day trip in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 4 Car hire location price differences
- 5 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 8 Making reservations in Italy
- 9 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 10 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 14 Vienna and side trips
- 15 18 Days in Turkey
- 16 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 17 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 18 VIGO, SPAIN
- 19 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 20 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 21 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 24 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 25 Back from Bologna, trip report