Two couples travelling in September, basing out of Rome for a few days. Have one day free for trip to Amalfi coast...would leave Rome early, return Rome late same day. Thinking Amalfi is probably all that we can get in on the day trip. Any tips on how to get there and back, and suggestions on boat ride vs bus ride to Amalfi once we are in the area is appreciated. Any ideas also welcome on what top things do in Amalfi, best place for lunch, best areas to walk, sit, drink, shop.
Help on Logistics for Rome-Amalfi_rome Day trip in September
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen