I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 3 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 8 Spain Itinerary Help
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 11 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 12 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 13 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Ali
- 18 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 22 Too much for one day?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan