I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anchovies and Sardines
- 2 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 3 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 4 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Flight connection in CDG
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany
- 10 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 13 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 21 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 22 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 France for a month in 2017
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.