I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 4 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Italian Riviera
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 14 Hamam Istanbul?
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 visa appointment experience
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip