I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 4 Hiking in Luberon
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 Paris and Lyon
- 7 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 London Paris
- 14 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 15 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 16 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 From Galway: go north or south???
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 22 tipping
- 23 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Rome at Christmas