I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Help needed with Italy/France itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reykjavik hotels
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 14 Norway 2014
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 18 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 First Time to UK since 2001
- 23 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 24 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter