I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 23 Berlin to Italy
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Florence - Where to stay