I am flying in to Rome on September 22nd and flying out from rome on October 7th. In this trip, I am planning to visit
1. Venice for 2 days
2. Florence for 2 days
3. Sienna/Pisa for 1 day
4. Sorrento/Amalfi for 2 days
5. Rome for 4 days
6. Paris for 3 days
I am planning to fly in to Paris and out.
What order should I visit these cities in so that it is cost effective and also so that I don't lose too much time in travel? I am mainly confused about where to fly in to Paris from and where to fly out from Paris in to.
Currently, below is what I am thinking
1. Fly in to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/22, 9/23
2. Take train to Venice and stay in Venice - 9/24, 9/25
3. Take train to Florence and stay in Florence to visit Florence/Sienna/Pisa - 9/26, 9/27, 9/28
4. Take train to Rome and stay in Rome - 9/29, 9/30
5. Fly to paris and stay in Paris - 10/1, 10/2, 10/3
6. Fly back to Rome, take bus/train to Sorrento, and stay in Sorrento to visit Sorrento/Amalfi - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6
7. Take bus/train back to Rome - 10/6
8. Fly out from Rome - 10/7
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 3 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 8 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 12 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Florence airport costumes
- 15 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 16 A few last minute questions
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 19 Gluten Free in Italy
- 20 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.