Hello World Travelers,
I am looking to you all and your collective worldly brilliance for some guidance. At the end of July I am travelling for work to Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany. In an attempt to extend this work stay into a vacation I am looking for input on recommendations of places to go, routes to take, things to avoid, etc.
No flights, ground transport, or hotels have been booked yet so I have a blank page to work with. The only thing I know is that I need to be in Bietigheim on 7/28 staying until 8/1. The earliest I can leave from the US to Europe would be the night on 7/25 and then I can extend as long as desired after 8/1, but I would most likely be staying around a week afterward since I eventually need to get back to work. Costs are not a huge concern but also not aiming for anything overly outrageous.
I have looked at many options such as flying into Amsterdam before Beitigheim and then going southward toward Rome for the following week, but I am at a loss for what would be the best use of the time. I want to enjoy my time and not feel like I am always travelling but ultimately want to see/do as much in the time available as possible. I am open to trying new things and would love to hear what you all like best from museums to mountains and biking to beers.
Now I am looking to pick from your wisdom and experiences to help guide me in the right direction.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 One July night in Verona - help!
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
Hello World Travelers,