Hello World Travelers,
I am looking to you all and your collective worldly brilliance for some guidance. At the end of July I am travelling for work to Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany. In an attempt to extend this work stay into a vacation I am looking for input on recommendations of places to go, routes to take, things to avoid, etc.
No flights, ground transport, or hotels have been booked yet so I have a blank page to work with. The only thing I know is that I need to be in Bietigheim on 7/28 staying until 8/1. The earliest I can leave from the US to Europe would be the night on 7/25 and then I can extend as long as desired after 8/1, but I would most likely be staying around a week afterward since I eventually need to get back to work. Costs are not a huge concern but also not aiming for anything overly outrageous.
I have looked at many options such as flying into Amsterdam before Beitigheim and then going southward toward Rome for the following week, but I am at a loss for what would be the best use of the time. I want to enjoy my time and not feel like I am always travelling but ultimately want to see/do as much in the time available as possible. I am open to trying new things and would love to hear what you all like best from museums to mountains and biking to beers.
Now I am looking to pick from your wisdom and experiences to help guide me in the right direction.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 First time in London
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 VRBO South Kensington
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
Hello World Travelers,