I am hoping for some much needed help regarding mine and my boyfriends trip, we are both in our late twenties and this will be our first trip to Italy.I have flights booked flying in and out of Rome, arriving on this Saturday at 11am and departing the following Sunday at 12 noon.
Yes....I know I have left it very late to sort this out, I've had the flights booked since last August but am very indecisive! I keep booking hotels on booking.com then cancelling them.
My plan up to now was to go straight to Sorrento and spend 5 nights there, see Capri, Mount Vesuvious, Naples etc then head over to Rome for the last 3 nights. I'm now having doubts about this as I've had a few people saying to me that Sorrento doesn't have that much going on and not really that much to do and see. I'm now considering Venice/Florence then Rome. I don't know!!!!
We want to enjoy great food and have lots to do in terms of sightseeing but are not too fussed about museums. We are not bothered at all for a beach aspect of the holiday as my boyfriend gets bored easily with this. It's also my boyfriends 30th birthday while we are there so I would like to do something special on that day. We are looking for a 3/4 star hotel, as long as it has breakfast, wifi and is clean that will suit us.
We are happy to get trains and use public transport and our budget is £2500 maximum.
I would appreciate any help you could give me as I am starting to get a little stressed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 retruning to US with souveniers
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
Help needed! Travelling on Saturday flying in and out of Rome 8 nights