I'm planning on traveling through Switzerland with my girlfriend for a brief 3 days (December 26th-29th) and then we are flying/train (which ever is the cheapest option) to Amsterdam (on the 29th) and want to know what you guys recommend. To give you some background info, Im planning on flying in from Nuremburg but I can't decide which airport (either Geneva/Zurich) Flights are drastically cheaper to Zurich so that's my top option and immediately after We want to travel to the Zermatt to see the Matterhorn and maybe make a stop in Interlaken. But considering we only have 3 days and then we have to leave for Amsterdam on the 29th do you think this can be done? If so, what do you guys recommend? Best/Cheapest way to travel? Thank you all so much in advance for you time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 scotland
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Ischia
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice