I'm planning on traveling through Switzerland with my girlfriend for a brief 3 days (December 26th-29th) and then we are flying/train (which ever is the cheapest option) to Amsterdam (on the 29th) and want to know what you guys recommend. To give you some background info, Im planning on flying in from Nuremburg but I can't decide which airport (either Geneva/Zurich) Flights are drastically cheaper to Zurich so that's my top option and immediately after We want to travel to the Zermatt to see the Matterhorn and maybe make a stop in Interlaken. But considering we only have 3 days and then we have to leave for Amsterdam on the 29th do you think this can be done? If so, what do you guys recommend? Best/Cheapest way to travel? Thank you all so much in advance for you time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Couscous
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Moscow Favorites
- 12 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Ibiiza Spain
- 16 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Help with Ireland Trip
- 25 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg