I'm planning on traveling through Switzerland with my girlfriend for a brief 3 days (December 26th-29th) and then we are flying/train (which ever is the cheapest option) to Amsterdam (on the 29th) and want to know what you guys recommend. To give you some background info, Im planning on flying in from Nuremburg but I can't decide which airport (either Geneva/Zurich) Flights are drastically cheaper to Zurich so that's my top option and immediately after We want to travel to the Zermatt to see the Matterhorn and maybe make a stop in Interlaken. But considering we only have 3 days and then we have to leave for Amsterdam on the 29th do you think this can be done? If so, what do you guys recommend? Best/Cheapest way to travel? Thank you all so much in advance for you time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary help...
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 13 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 14 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 2 week itinery
- 25 Is it still fun to visit Paris?