I'm planning on traveling through Switzerland with my girlfriend for a brief 3 days (December 26th-29th) and then we are flying/train (which ever is the cheapest option) to Amsterdam (on the 29th) and want to know what you guys recommend. To give you some background info, Im planning on flying in from Nuremburg but I can't decide which airport (either Geneva/Zurich) Flights are drastically cheaper to Zurich so that's my top option and immediately after We want to travel to the Zermatt to see the Matterhorn and maybe make a stop in Interlaken. But considering we only have 3 days and then we have to leave for Amsterdam on the 29th do you think this can be done? If so, what do you guys recommend? Best/Cheapest way to travel? Thank you all so much in advance for you time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"