My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 4 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 9 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 12 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice