My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 9 Ireland Southwest
- 10 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 15 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 16 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 24 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 25 Small Group walking tour Switzerland