My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 3 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Best of Norway
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Place to stay
- 16 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 17 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 18 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 19 London advice
- 20 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Valencia, Spain
- 25 London, Glasgow, and ?
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November