My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 7 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons