My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Couscous
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 Scotland - We're Here!
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 European Vacation 2017
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 25 London in September
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November