My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 2 Piazza Navona
- 3 The highlands
- 4 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 5 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Seville bus information
- 8 Alhambra discount tickets
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 11 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 12 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 13 Berlin to Barcelona
- 14 Venice at Christmas
- 15 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 16 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 17 Rhine River
- 18 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 19 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 20 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November