My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 23 Going to Russia
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November