My future wife and I from India ,are planning a two weeks honeymoon from 29th Oct, 2011 to 12th Nov in Italy & Paris and we were hoping to use your expertise to help us plan our trip.
This would be our first ever trip to Europe and we are really excited about it. We want to spend roughly for a week in Italy and another week in Paris.
From the research so far, the top three cities in Italy we want to see are: Venice Florence, & Rome . I am not sure if it is possible to cover these in a weeks time. We're looking for any tips anyone has – Should we fly from india to Venice directly and then go to Florence and then Rome and then Paris Or should we from india to Rome --> florence --> venice and then Paris
So far Rough Itinerary looks like
Fly into Venice from India (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Florence (3 nights)
Train/Bus to Rome (2 nights)
Fly from Rome to Paris ( 5 nights)
We aren't really sure of a budget right now, as we haven't traveled all that much and don't know what something like this should cost but would like to limit us to around $5000 for trip.
Also Could some one please recommend us good 3/4 star hotels/ B&B around 160$/per day from their experience. Has someone tried AirBnb before?
Also, would be great if someone can tell us about the weather conditions in November in those cities.
Any ideas or help is highly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 2 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 14 nights in Europe
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 CDG airport
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 20 Munich
- 21 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 24 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 25 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
Help needed on Italy & Paris itinerary for honeymoon in November