Hi all!! This is my second visit to europe. Last time i did london, paris, rome, venice, florence, zurich and lucern in switzerland. This time i want to visit the countries i havent been to. So many options netherlands, belgium, germany, austria etc etc. Can anyone help me plan my trip i was thinking amsterdam->brussels->berlin or munich->some place in austria maybe vienna. Have i missed any gem on the way?? What place should i add/skip. Help Help Help
Help needed in planning my 2 week trip to europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 car rental advice in Portugal
- 9 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 10 Fjords, How To?
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 What to wear
- 15 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 16 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 17 Budget for 3 Month's
- 18 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Ideas for Scotland trip