Hi all!! This is my second visit to europe. Last time i did london, paris, rome, venice, florence, zurich and lucern in switzerland. This time i want to visit the countries i havent been to. So many options netherlands, belgium, germany, austria etc etc. Can anyone help me plan my trip i was thinking amsterdam->brussels->berlin or munich->some place in austria maybe vienna. Have i missed any gem on the way?? What place should i add/skip. Help Help Help
Help needed in planning my 2 week trip to europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul