My family is planning a 10 day family trip to Paris – Brussels & Amsterdam in July. As of now, we have already booked our flights to and from India. India to Paris on 20th July and Amsterdam to Paris on 29th July. However, we would need your help in planning a detailed itinerary. As of now, the plan looks like this:
Day 1 - 21 July – 1 full day in day in Paris
Just roam around. Adjust the body clock.
Day 2 - 22 July – Day trip to Versalies and ½ day in Paris
See Lido show
Day 3 - 23 July – 1 full day in Paris
Visit tourist attractions
Day 4 - 24 July – leave early for Brussels - spend night in Brussels
See mini Europe museum
Day 5 - 25 July – Day Trip to Bruges – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels
Day 6 - 26 July – Day trip to Delft/Antwerp/Ghent – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels - which place to visit?
Day 7 - 27 July – leave early for Amsterdam – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 8 - 28 July – Day trip to cheese factory – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 9 - 29 July – ½ day in Amsterdam – leave for India
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy