My family is planning a 10 day family trip to Paris – Brussels & Amsterdam in July. As of now, we have already booked our flights to and from India. India to Paris on 20th July and Amsterdam to Paris on 29th July. However, we would need your help in planning a detailed itinerary. As of now, the plan looks like this:
Day 1 - 21 July – 1 full day in day in Paris
Just roam around. Adjust the body clock.
Day 2 - 22 July – Day trip to Versalies and ½ day in Paris
See Lido show
Day 3 - 23 July – 1 full day in Paris
Visit tourist attractions
Day 4 - 24 July – leave early for Brussels - spend night in Brussels
See mini Europe museum
Day 5 - 25 July – Day Trip to Bruges – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels
Day 6 - 26 July – Day trip to Delft/Antwerp/Ghent – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels - which place to visit?
Day 7 - 27 July – leave early for Amsterdam – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 8 - 28 July – Day trip to cheese factory – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 9 - 29 July – ½ day in Amsterdam – leave for India
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five night Ireland Trip
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Brugge hotel help
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Back from Paris
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking