My family is planning a 10 day family trip to Paris – Brussels & Amsterdam in July. As of now, we have already booked our flights to and from India. India to Paris on 20th July and Amsterdam to Paris on 29th July. However, we would need your help in planning a detailed itinerary. As of now, the plan looks like this:
Day 1 - 21 July – 1 full day in day in Paris
Just roam around. Adjust the body clock.
Day 2 - 22 July – Day trip to Versalies and ½ day in Paris
See Lido show
Day 3 - 23 July – 1 full day in Paris
Visit tourist attractions
Day 4 - 24 July – leave early for Brussels - spend night in Brussels
See mini Europe museum
Day 5 - 25 July – Day Trip to Bruges – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels
Day 6 - 26 July – Day trip to Delft/Antwerp/Ghent – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels - which place to visit?
Day 7 - 27 July – leave early for Amsterdam – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 8 - 28 July – Day trip to cheese factory – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 9 - 29 July – ½ day in Amsterdam – leave for India
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 8 Days in Spain
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany