My family is planning a 10 day family trip to Paris – Brussels & Amsterdam in July. As of now, we have already booked our flights to and from India. India to Paris on 20th July and Amsterdam to Paris on 29th July. However, we would need your help in planning a detailed itinerary. As of now, the plan looks like this:
Day 1 - 21 July – 1 full day in day in Paris
Just roam around. Adjust the body clock.
Day 2 - 22 July – Day trip to Versalies and ½ day in Paris
See Lido show
Day 3 - 23 July – 1 full day in Paris
Visit tourist attractions
Day 4 - 24 July – leave early for Brussels - spend night in Brussels
See mini Europe museum
Day 5 - 25 July – Day Trip to Bruges – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels
Day 6 - 26 July – Day trip to Delft/Antwerp/Ghent – leave early and back to Brussels – spend night in Brussels - which place to visit?
Day 7 - 27 July – leave early for Amsterdam – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 8 - 28 July – Day trip to cheese factory – spend night in Amsterdam
Day 9 - 29 July – ½ day in Amsterdam – leave for India
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노ᛝ 【RAM300.COM】ᛝ 바카라 필승법
- 2 강원랜드 카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 카지노사이트
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?