Need your urgent help...
we are trying to book a train ticket from Malaga to Madrid on 15th July. tried to book through renfe but have been totally lost on its website...
can you please guide on the best way of doing this? any help will be highly appreciated!
many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 limousine services - milan - rome
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 2 days in Florence
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 20 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 25 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid