Need your urgent help...
we are trying to book a train ticket from Malaga to Madrid on 15th July. tried to book through renfe but have been totally lost on its website...
can you please guide on the best way of doing this? any help will be highly appreciated!
many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Douro Valley in January?
- 3 Road trip with our dog
- 4 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 7 Munich and....???
- 8 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 15 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Can parking
- 24 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January