So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Safety in Rome
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 An evening in London
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 21 Chur or St Moritz?
- 22 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 25 Athens Help