So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Passport proplems
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 23 Itinerary help...
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain