So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 Cutback on Spain trip
- 10 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 11 where to stay in London?
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany