So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 2 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 5 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 Night Bus?
- 12 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 19 3 days outside Venice
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Short time in Vienna
- 23 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain