So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Bremerhaven and environs
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris