So with my upcoming trip to Paris this June, I have coveted the Roger Vivier shoe store in years past. I have always wanted a pair of RV flats, i just love the classic styling. But alas, the price is stratospheric!
Hopping around to various websites, I came across the Roger Vivier store at this link http://www.rogervivierflats.com/
Now wondering why the prices are sooo discounted. I then looked at other sites selling RV and alas no such discounts. The retail price in stores is comparable to the full $600 and upwards price of most of the other sites ( i live part time in Miami for the winter and I priced them at a RV store in Miami).
So savvy ones, I am missing something on the enclosed link? I looked over the shipping and return policy and indeed they look strict, but I didn't see anything amiss, but I am not as savvy as some of you! I just wouldn't want to blindly send cc details and come to find out that the website is a fraud ( such a suspicious mind, I know!)or that the shoes are irregular.
I'm not concerned that the shoes are from last years, the year before or even from the year before that. I think RV shoes are timeless.
I'm looking at in particular the RV Black Belle Vivier Ballerina Flats Pumps in Black. Its on sale for 50% off!!
I would wear these shoes out for dinner and such, not for walking around Paris, and I would do the same here at home.
Thanks a mil....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 8 Paris cooking classes
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Canal du Midi
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 Rental car in Menton
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Barcelona and...
- 25 helping getting to and from Guarda