I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Help needed: 2for1 daysoutguide/travel card London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Paris first then where?
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 16 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 17 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 18 Akrotiri Tours
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 21 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help