I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Help needed: 2for1 daysoutguide/travel card London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 2 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 3 Random Rome Questions
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 8 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 9 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 10 Family Cruises
- 11 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 12 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 13 Berlin to Prague by car
- 14 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 15 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 16 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 17 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 18 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 19 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 20 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 21 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 22 Driving to Beaune
- 23 Travelling to France
- 24 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 25 Makes Blackpool look Fab