I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 4 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 5 Cornwall and Germany
- 6 Edinburgh Questions...
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 9 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 12 Holding bags in Paris
- 13 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 14 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 15 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 16 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 19 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 20 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 21 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 22 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 23 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 24 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 25 SIXT car rental uk