I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】✉】】월드카지노
- 3 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 4 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 5 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 6 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 9 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 10 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 11 air conditioning
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 14 Cycling in France- North to South
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 17 train connections in the UK
- 18 Northern Germany
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 St. Petersburg plus
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 24 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens