I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 2 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 3 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 4 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 7 cell phone companys
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 italy itinerary
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 12 Local markets in Italy
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Where in Paris?
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 19 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 20 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 21 Guides - Matera
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?