I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Venice
- 5 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Another Book List for Italy
- 10 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 11 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 12 Last night in Sweden
- 13 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Berlin, Nice and London
- 25 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts