I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Help needed: 2for1 daysoutguide/travel card London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 5 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Athens at New Years
- 17 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 18 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia