I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 2 ATM help
- 3 ATM
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 7 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July