I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Help needed: 2for1 daysoutguide/travel card London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 9 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 12 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 15 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 19 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 20 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 21 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 24 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 25 What's your suggestion ????