I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget