I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Help needed: 2for1 daysoutguide/travel card London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 3 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 4 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Moroccan food in Paris
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 16 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Ireland driving vacation