I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Netherlands
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 4 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 5 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 6 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 7 What area of Venice to stay?
- 8 Tips for traveling in Iceland
- 9 la spezia vs. levanto
- 10 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 13 Amsterdam and beyond
- 14 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 15 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 16 Travel help laundary
- 17 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 18 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 19 Paris food tours?
- 20 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 21 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 22 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 23 Puglia and Matera
- 24 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 25 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?