I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Help needed: 2for1 daysoutguide/travel card London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Spain Questions
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Avignon to London?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 19 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba