I learned of this deal here for which I'm most grateful but I do have questions
I have registered and put some of the tours etc into the shopping basket ready to be printed
I understand that I have to get a passport photo ready for when I buy the travel card from a station like paddington and do know that it is different from the Oyster card in the sense that it can't be bought at a tube station
But do I print off the vouchers now? Or do I have to wait til I have an actual date of train travel? We will be in London from 20 to 28 January .
Was a little confused by the request for a date when it came to printing off the vouchers because I was under the impression that you just turn up to the venue with the travel card plus the voucher and you'd get the two for one deal.
What have I missed? Lol
And I'm gathering that this is the way to go (and not get the Oyster card) if we are planning to go to loads of the tourist sights like the Tower of London etc
Apologies if the answer to my question lies in common sense lol
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus fine Italy
- 2 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 3 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 4 Swiss art displays
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 10 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 11 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 12 Transportation
- 13 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 14 Itenerary Opinion
- 15 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 16 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 17 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 18 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 A road trip to Florence
- 21 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 22 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 23 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 24 I am a.tall foodie
- 25 Another Visit to London