We are going to Italy for 10 days in the middle of September. We are flying in and out of Rome, and upon arrival will fly right away to Genoa (arriving around 3 p.m.)
We will be traveling by train.
We wanted to see:
Portofino / Camogli / Santa Margherita
Cinque Terre (hikes)
Should we be based in Santa Margherita and take side trips to Genoa and CT?
Or stay first night in Genoa, then 2 nights in Santa Margherita or Camogli, 4 nights in CT area,
and then 2 nights in Lucca?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 11 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 12 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Venice
- 17 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017