We bought our tickets from US to Croatia through AirlineConsolidators. Now we want to extend our stay 2 more weeks. I called them, knowing there would be a fee. Would you believer $375 each? Plus probable changes in air fare! My question: Does anyone know of a way be can avoid this? Or, to somehow have a lesser charge? Legally of course! This seems quite outrageous to me; and of course the tickets are non-refundable as well--I knew that but did not anticipate an extension to our trip. Any ideas?
Help! Need to change airlne ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Day trip on the Rhine
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 museum passes in Rome
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !