We bought our tickets from US to Croatia through AirlineConsolidators. Now we want to extend our stay 2 more weeks. I called them, knowing there would be a fee. Would you believer $375 each? Plus probable changes in air fare! My question: Does anyone know of a way be can avoid this? Or, to somehow have a lesser charge? Legally of course! This seems quite outrageous to me; and of course the tickets are non-refundable as well--I knew that but did not anticipate an extension to our trip. Any ideas?
Help! Need to change airlne ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 2 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Berlin Itinerary
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 11 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 12 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 13 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 14 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 19 Planning a week in London
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 25 Day on the Rhine