We bought our tickets from US to Croatia through AirlineConsolidators. Now we want to extend our stay 2 more weeks. I called them, knowing there would be a fee. Would you believer $375 each? Plus probable changes in air fare! My question: Does anyone know of a way be can avoid this? Or, to somehow have a lesser charge? Legally of course! This seems quite outrageous to me; and of course the tickets are non-refundable as well--I knew that but did not anticipate an extension to our trip. Any ideas?
Help! Need to change airlne ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?