I am traveling with my 20 year old daughter from Florida for her college graduation. We are starting in Amsterdam then to Nurenburg on to Fussen or Munich then Switzerland then Paris and last but not least Belgium. Does anyone have any tips on places to stay. I am especially stuck on Switzerland not sure wether to stay in Interlaaken area or Lucerne. We want one day in the mountains but also a cute town with lots of charm. I am trying to stay within a reasonable budget also and make the trip fun for both of our ages. (20 and 48)
Help , need tips for Switzerland and a few other spots?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 7 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 8 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 11 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 12 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 15 Brussels in 2 days
- 16 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 19 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Nice to the luberons
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Cotswolds first time
- 24 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 25 Schengen rule made easy