I am traveling with my 20 year old daughter from Florida for her college graduation. We are starting in Amsterdam then to Nurenburg on to Fussen or Munich then Switzerland then Paris and last but not least Belgium. Does anyone have any tips on places to stay. I am especially stuck on Switzerland not sure wether to stay in Interlaaken area or Lucerne. We want one day in the mountains but also a cute town with lots of charm. I am trying to stay within a reasonable budget also and make the trip fun for both of our ages. (20 and 48)
Help , need tips for Switzerland and a few other spots?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 5 French open
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Azores
- 13 Azores
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German