I am traveling with my 20 year old daughter from Florida for her college graduation. We are starting in Amsterdam then to Nurenburg on to Fussen or Munich then Switzerland then Paris and last but not least Belgium. Does anyone have any tips on places to stay. I am especially stuck on Switzerland not sure wether to stay in Interlaaken area or Lucerne. We want one day in the mountains but also a cute town with lots of charm. I am trying to stay within a reasonable budget also and make the trip fun for both of our ages. (20 and 48)
Help , need tips for Switzerland and a few other spots?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 GPS in Tuscany
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 6 italy
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 13 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 19 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)