My sister and BIL are joining us in Paris in March. I am organizing things and sent her a list of what I have planned. Her comment was :"I did laugh at the list of shopping places! All foodie. I would be thinking clothes, bags, shoes!" Those aren't things I shop for. Any suggestions for where I can take her? She may love designer stuff but I don't think her wallet does. TIA
Help- need non-foodie shopping in Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 14 French Basque region
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express