My sister and BIL are joining us in Paris in March. I am organizing things and sent her a list of what I have planned. Her comment was :"I did laugh at the list of shopping places! All foodie. I would be thinking clothes, bags, shoes!" Those aren't things I shop for. Any suggestions for where I can take her? She may love designer stuff but I don't think her wallet does. TIA
Help- need non-foodie shopping in Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 4 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 5 Eleanor's Pages
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 12 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 15 Internet or travel agent?
- 16 Paris and where else?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris