Our original plan was to drive from Bologna to Parma to PORTOVENERE in late September, and stay 2 nights in Portovenere because we love Liguria so much. Unfortunately, we're finding both parking and accommodations in Portovenere during this time to be very limited. The only options that are currently available are very pricey... unless we want to stay in a hostel with bunk beds!
So now I'm thinking that maybe I should change our strategy... and consider another Ligurian town (maybe one that is not as quite as Portovenere is in September).
Both FINALE LIGURE and NOLI look awesome. They would add another hour to our drive... but maybe it's worth it? We just love atmospheric towns by the sea... hopefully ones not inundated with cruise ships. (We've already been to Camogli, Cinque Terre and Levanto... loved them, but would prefer somewhere else.)
Also we love hiking nature trails and exploring castles.
People say that LERICI is a possibility...but not as charming as Portovenere.
Many thanks / grazie for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 코리아레이스 ☆홈피:【knt47.com】■
- 3 생중계바카라价＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼价슈퍼카지노생중계바카라
- 4 London best location
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 8 와와바카라少＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼少슈퍼카지노와와바카라
- 9 온라인바카라会＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼会슈퍼카지노온라인바카라
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 실시간바카라么＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼么슈퍼카지노실시간바카라
- 13 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 14 아시아바카라只＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼只슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 15 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 16 아시안바카라乐＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼乐슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy