I am planning to visit London, Paris and Nice in this coming Feb.
It should be 12 days visit for these location with my wife.I haven't booked yet flight, accommodation, or any pass.I was collecting information and before make it final booking wish to wait 1 more week and discuss with this wise community to assist me if something wrong.
Budget: USD 5000 ( include all flight+accommodation+food+fee...)
Location to view: London, Paris and Nice ( till now )
For stay: Thinking for apartment.
Food: No alcoholic, regular breakfast, lunch and dinner and but add some extra regional.
Transportation: As much and conveniently possible public one but can have some private as per destination.
Sight Scene: I wish to cover almost every possible but in good way like London eye top view, same with Eiffel Tower, common art lover so won't give much time to art museum.
No late night pubs.
15th Feb: Start journey from India
16th Feb: Land London, get room and relax.Accumulate with new environment and possibly some around points.
17th to 20th Feb ( Full 4 day with London and around )
21st Feb: After b'fast time to adieu London and catch train to Paris.Arrive Paris, reach stay location and roam around.
22nd and 23rd ( Full 2 days with Paris )
24th till evening stay with Paris and catch overnight train to Nice.
25th and 26th : Enjoy carnival, French Rivera and around.
27th Feb: Back to Home.
Please assist me if i am wrong somewhere, my budget is ok or not....Please share your valuable review.It is my first time visit to out of country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary