I'm planning to go and see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper in Mediolanum Forum Assago in Milan, however, all standing tickets are sold out and the resellers sell them for waaay too much. I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a possibility to go and stand on the floor if you have a seating ticket? I've been to both kinds of arenas, some of them are fine with that and others aren't, and since I live outside Italy, it's too expensive to call them and ask that... and waiting for an e-mail can take ages, so I hope someone knows the answer from their own experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in London with kids
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 4 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 a week in Lombardia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Hotels in Florence
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 15 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Which city order makes most sense?
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 24 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 25 Light weight small converter?