I'm planning to go and see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper in Mediolanum Forum Assago in Milan, however, all standing tickets are sold out and the resellers sell them for waaay too much. I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a possibility to go and stand on the floor if you have a seating ticket? I've been to both kinds of arenas, some of them are fine with that and others aren't, and since I live outside Italy, it's too expensive to call them and ask that... and waiting for an e-mail can take ages, so I hope someone knows the answer from their own experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 7 Norway Itinerary
- 8 train or plane
- 9 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 restaurants in Marais district
- 14 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Shoes in Scotland
- 22 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 23 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 24 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip