I'm planning to go and see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper in Mediolanum Forum Assago in Milan, however, all standing tickets are sold out and the resellers sell them for waaay too much. I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a possibility to go and stand on the floor if you have a seating ticket? I've been to both kinds of arenas, some of them are fine with that and others aren't, and since I live outside Italy, it's too expensive to call them and ask that... and waiting for an e-mail can take ages, so I hope someone knows the answer from their own experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kechu: Tec^h SUPP0RT HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Set up HP Printer*
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 4 Ireland Trip
- 5 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 10 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 18 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 19 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 20 Airport Transportation
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence