i am planing to travel Europe this april with a friend and will have 6 days for France. I have read some blogs and forums and have come to the listings of some places. I need help in finalizing it.I also want to know whats the best way to travel.
1. Paris(sight seeing)--> Normandy(st Mischael,world war places)->Brittanny->Giverny(garden)->Lyon(city)->Loire(chateu and winery)->Versallis->Alsace then to Brussels.
I am also interested in visiting Provence region. May not be that interested in Nice and Monaco(out of my budget and less number of days).i want to feel the cities rather than visiting meuseums. let me know if i have missed anything. Let me also know if i need to add anything. And suggest me some places for stay in the following route. I know this trip will be of lot of travelling, cant help i only have those many days. want to utilize it for the maximum.
i would also be travelling in belgium and amsterdam. My port of entry will be belgium. eurorail is the best bet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 What fresh hell is this?
- 6 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Which Train Station in Venice
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21