i am planing to travel Europe this april with a friend and will have 6 days for France. I have read some blogs and forums and have come to the listings of some places. I need help in finalizing it.I also want to know whats the best way to travel.
1. Paris(sight seeing)--> Normandy(st Mischael,world war places)->Brittanny->Giverny(garden)->Lyon(city)->Loire(chateu and winery)->Versallis->Alsace then to Brussels.
I am also interested in visiting Provence region. May not be that interested in Nice and Monaco(out of my budget and less number of days).i want to feel the cities rather than visiting meuseums. let me know if i have missed anything. Let me also know if i need to add anything. And suggest me some places for stay in the following route. I know this trip will be of lot of travelling, cant help i only have those many days. want to utilize it for the maximum.
i would also be travelling in belgium and amsterdam. My port of entry will be belgium. eurorail is the best bet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 11 Sim Cards
- 12 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Portugal rental car
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 17 IWM
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Travelling Iceland
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples