So i will be going to france for the first time this coming April and i will arrive at CDG terminal 2E, im a little nervous i might get lost inside and make my husband wait for a longtime outside for me.. Can anyone please direct me how i will make my way out from The time I get out the plane to the arriving area? Please please... I dont speak french.. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tuscan wine tour
- 2 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 5 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 6 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 7 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 10 Best location to stay in Seville
- 11 How to rent a car...
- 12 Izmir to Istanbul
- 13 Small-group day tours from London?
- 14 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 15 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 16 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 17 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 18 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 19 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 20 2 Weeks In Italy
- 21 My First Trip to Paris And Things To Do
- 22 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 23 Journees du Patrimoine
- 24 Getting Around Toledo
- 25 Andalucia to Madrid