So i will be going to france for the first time this coming April and i will arrive at CDG terminal 2E, im a little nervous i might get lost inside and make my husband wait for a longtime outside for me.. Can anyone please direct me how i will make my way out from The time I get out the plane to the arriving area? Please please... I dont speak french.. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 3 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 4 French immersion courses in France
- 5 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Europe in late January
- 10 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Where to stay in London?
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Visiting Spain in January
- 17 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.