So i will be going to france for the first time this coming April and i will arrive at CDG terminal 2E, im a little nervous i might get lost inside and make my husband wait for a longtime outside for me.. Can anyone please direct me how i will make my way out from The time I get out the plane to the arriving area? Please please... I dont speak french.. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 5 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 6 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 9 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 10 Shopping in Paris
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 13 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 14 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 17 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 10 nights in France
- 20 Best Italian beach with teens
- 21 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 24 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 25 planning confusion