So i will be going to france for the first time this coming April and i will arrive at CDG terminal 2E, im a little nervous i might get lost inside and make my husband wait for a longtime outside for me.. Can anyone please direct me how i will make my way out from The time I get out the plane to the arriving area? Please please... I dont speak french.. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 2 Bahn sales
- 3 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 4 Another Paris Trip Report
- 5 Weekend away from London
- 6 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 7 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 Airport shuttle from Airbnb locale
- 10 Caserta Palace and gardens renovations
- 11 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 12 sncf help
- 13 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 14 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 15 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 16 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 17 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 18 Paris dining-with teens
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 21 Paris Here We Come
- 22 Possible flight cancellation?
- 23 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 24 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 25 Archetypical White Christmas