So i will be going to france for the first time this coming April and i will arrive at CDG terminal 2E, im a little nervous i might get lost inside and make my husband wait for a longtime outside for me.. Can anyone please direct me how i will make my way out from The time I get out the plane to the arriving area? Please please... I dont speak french.. Thank you in advance!
Help me walk my way out CDG terminal 2e please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 10 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 15 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 16 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 17 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 18 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!