So i will be going to france for the first time this coming April and i will arrive at CDG terminal 2E, im a little nervous i might get lost inside and make my husband wait for a longtime outside for me.. Can anyone please direct me how i will make my way out from The time I get out the plane to the arriving area? Please please... I dont speak french.. Thank you in advance!
Help me walk my way out CDG terminal 2e please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 4 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 5 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 6 19 countries in a day
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Finistère Base
- 9 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan