We are a group of four people (2 couples). We want to see a few countries in Europe in August 2014. We have been to the UK so we want to skip it. The following should help:
- No. of days 12-15
- Start date would be mid of August
- To ensure it does not become too hectic we think 2-3 countries should be enough
We were thinking it could be a mix of scenic beauty and some activities. One option was Spain, France and Switzerland.
What do you suggest ? Is the selection fine or should we add or remove a country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France & Italy, May or June
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 4 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece
- 13 Italy for Christmas Week
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 17 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 18 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 22 Portugal with large family
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Sicily