husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?