husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 11 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 19 Italy Countryside
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Germany in December 2015
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler