husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French open
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 tulips in the Netherland
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Azores
- 11 Azores
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German