husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 Apartments in Rome
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 21 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 22 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 7 days in Andalucia