husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 8 London visit
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer