husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 2 Cannes >> Corsica
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Help with a small island in Greece
- 13 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 14 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law