husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Novels set in Greece
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report