husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Article on Naples
- 2 Ryan Air
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Albania for Beginners
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 20 Istanbul hotels
- 21 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Family European winter holiday