husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 help and advice
- 3 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 6 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 7 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 8 Lyon Arrondissements
- 9 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 15 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 16 Spa in Scotland
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 19 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 20 1+ days in Toledo
- 21 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 22 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!