husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 2 Big and little towns of Europe
- 3 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 4 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 5 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 6 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 9 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 London Pass
- 12 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 16 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 Apartment in Italy
- 19 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 20 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 21 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip