husband's tarvelling to france and belgium for business and i can tag along. I probably have a week to spend there and need to start thinking and planning. I have a demanding 2 yr old in tow so i dont want a hectic trip. I was think maybe stay a day or 2 in paris and just see a little bit and then move on to a countryside perhaps for another 4-5 days. I am not interested in spending too much time in museums, buildings or eating and drinking wine since my toddler will be bored. I am mainly interested in seeing breathtaking sceneries. Any thought which region might work best for us?
help me plan a week in france
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 19 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 20 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 23 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 24 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia