My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 15 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Air pollution in Paris
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 gites de france or agritourism