My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with this trip
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Prague for a week?
- 5 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 7 Scottland for a day!
- 8 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 9 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 10 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 11 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 12 VIGO, SPAIN
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 19 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Cinque Terre
- 22 South of France
- 23 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 24 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices