My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 first european holiday itinery
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague