My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 5 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 25 Burgundy in May