My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 21 Germany-berlin marathon
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 museum passes in Rome
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!