My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 2 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 18 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 19 Heli Tour
- 20 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary