My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 8 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 9 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 10 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 A Week in Spain
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 London Pass
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Potential trip - Balkans