My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 driving in france with kids
- 8 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 9 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Which european city?