My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 2 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 10 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 20 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 21 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Southwestern England
- 25 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??