My wife and I are planning a two week trip to Spain in September. The plan is to fly from JFK in New York overnight on September 12 landing in Madrid on the morning of the 13th. We will then take a train to Seville and stay for 4 days ( planning a day trip to Cordoba). Here's where I need help: I have 4 days before arriving in Barcelona on the 21-26. I want to be in Barcelona during the La Merce Festival which runs from the 21-24. Now I would like to spend the 4 days after Seville perhaps visiting Ronda, Arcos, Granada, Malaga and Marbella. I could rent a car in Seville and drop it off wherever we fly to Barcelona from. I just don't know the best way to plan these 4 days. Should I spend 2 days in Ronda and 2 days in Granada? Perhaps 1 day in Ronda and 3 days in Malaga? Where is it best for a flight to Barcelona and dropping off a car rental? There will be other questions but for now it's about these 4 days!
Help me plan a 2 week trip to Spain!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 19 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations