I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 7 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 10 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 17 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.