I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노베팅【#HOT424。COM#】폰타나리조트카지노
- 2 카지노게임＼＼【#HOT424。COM#】＼＼、그랜드카지노사이트
- 3 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 4 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 5 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 10 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 11 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 19 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 20 Labor Day in Paris
- 21 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Short Trip to Paris