I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Help me make the most of ~20 days to travel Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Italy Spending Budget
- 8 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!