I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy