I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where will Britain go?
- 2 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 3 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 4 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 5 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 6 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 9 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 10 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 11 Budapest on a budget
- 12 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 13 Where to stay in London
- 14 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Europe Destination with kids?
- 17 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 18 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 19 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 22 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes