I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 5 nights in Andalusia
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 9 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 10 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 From Genoa to Rome...
- 14 How big backpack do I need?
- 15 Holiday Itinerary
- 16 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 25 France to stop making foie grois