I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 3 Two weeks in France
- 4 spanish winery region(s)
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Best International Sim Card
- 9 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 10 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 13 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 14 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 15 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Relaxing destinations?
- 19 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell