I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 munich - day trips
- 5 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 6 Charles Degaulle question
- 7 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Ireland in November
- 10 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 13 Madrid Airport
- 14 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 15 Transportation in Bologna
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 Edinburgh in March
- 19 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Ireland ToDo
- 23 Parking in Italy
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Need Ireland Itinerary Help