I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich