I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO