I'm in southern Germany right now (Füssen), and I have free time to travel from August 5th until I fly home to Canada on August 29th. I need to save about 3 days for visiting family in Germany and another to pick up my luggage.
I want to see as much as I can but I also want to make it meaningful (ie, spending more time in cities than on a train). I was thinking:
Füssen to Zurich
Zurich to Interlaken
Interlaken to Venice
Venice to Zagreb
Zagreb to Budapest
Budapest to Bratislava
Bratislava to Vienna
Vienna to Prague
Prague to Würzburg (family)
Würzburg to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Brussels
Brussels to Füssen to retrieve luggage and fly out of Munich.
Are there cities that I should save for another trip, when I have more time? Although this looks like a beautiful loop on a map, is this feasible in my time frame?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:7208 Hp Printer Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 ghulam: Tec^h SUPP0RT COMCAST MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT 1/855≈999//8045 Comcast
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 6 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 11 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 14 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?