i am planing to travel Europe this april with a friend and will have 6 days for France. I have read some blogs and forums and have come to the listings of some places. I need help in finalizing it.I also want to know whats the best way to travel.
1. Paris(sight seeing)--> Normandy(st Mischael,world war places)->Brittanny->Giverny(garden)->Lyon(city)->Loire(chateu and winery)->Versallis->Alsace then to Brussels.
I am also interested in visiting Provence region. May not be that interested in Nice and Monaco(out of my budget and less number of days).i want to feel the cities rather than visiting meuseums. let me know if i have missed anything. Let me also know if i need to add anything. And suggest me some places for stay in the following route. I know this trip will be of lot of travelling, cant help i only have those many days. want to utilize it for the maximum.
i would also be travelling in belgium and amsterdam. My port of entry will be belgium. eurorail is the best bet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Prague
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Sim Card Options
- 17 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 18 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 25 Scotland in 7 Days