i am planing to travel Europe this april with a friend and will have 6 days for France. I have read some blogs and forums and have come to the listings of some places. I need help in finalizing it.I also want to know whats the best way to travel.
1. Paris(sight seeing)--> Normandy(st Mischael,world war places)->Brittanny->Giverny(garden)->Lyon(city)->Loire(chateu and winery)->Versallis->Alsace then to Brussels.
I am also interested in visiting Provence region. May not be that interested in Nice and Monaco(out of my budget and less number of days).i want to feel the cities rather than visiting meuseums. let me know if i have missed anything. Let me also know if i need to add anything. And suggest me some places for stay in the following route. I know this trip will be of lot of travelling, cant help i only have those many days. want to utilize it for the maximum.
i would also be travelling in belgium and amsterdam. My port of entry will be belgium. eurorail is the best bet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Madrird and Seville
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Greece
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August