i am planing to travel Europe this april with a friend and will have 6 days for France. I have read some blogs and forums and have come to the listings of some places. I need help in finalizing it.I also want to know whats the best way to travel.
1. Paris(sight seeing)--> Normandy(st Mischael,world war places)->Brittanny->Giverny(garden)->Lyon(city)->Loire(chateu and winery)->Versallis->Alsace then to Brussels.
I am also interested in visiting Provence region. May not be that interested in Nice and Monaco(out of my budget and less number of days).i want to feel the cities rather than visiting meuseums. let me know if i have missed anything. Let me also know if i need to add anything. And suggest me some places for stay in the following route. I know this trip will be of lot of travelling, cant help i only have those many days. want to utilize it for the maximum.
i would also be travelling in belgium and amsterdam. My port of entry will be belgium. eurorail is the best bet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 11 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Chamonix to Paris
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Paris in September